In recognition of the hardships that the Coronavirus pandemic and massive unemployment have caused we are changing our dues to a donation-based structure. In other words, you can pay what you can for your membership, even if that means paying nothing.* We still need you to fill out the information so we can register or update your membership. We are also taking this opportunity to move all members to a single renewal month which will be September, so whenever you join or renew from July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021, your next renewal will be due in September 2021.
If you’d prefer to donate by check, please mail this form with your check to the address listed on the form. For your reference, our usual membership fees are $35 for Students and Seniors (aged 62 and over) and $50 for General Members.
All members enjoy the following benefits:
- Participate in Salon readings and the Weekend Fling
- Apply for funding programs and FronteraFest commissions
- Get the inside track and discounted admission to workshops
- Eligible to apply for Finer Point and Out of Ink productions
- Gain access to national submission opportunities
* To pay zero, enter an amount larger than zero and use the coupon code PWYC2020 to have the amount deducted. Email email@example.com with any problems.