Amparo Garcia-Crow presents The Living Room, a spoken word series bringing together an eclectic mix of stories around a specific theme. The Living Room is NOT a venue for professional storytellers. It is, rather, a space for creative people who are comfortable in front of an audience and want to share their stories in order to satisfy a need for creativity and connection.
- Time & Dates: The first Saturday night of the month, beginning at 8:00 pm.
- Where: Alleywood Studios, 1902 South Congress
Limited seating. To reserve your seat or to sign yourself up as a storyteller call 512-441-6085.
- June 5, 2010 – Stranger than Fiction Tales
- July 3, 2010 – Tales of Independence
- August 7, 2010 – Tales of Summer Heat